How do I get a bicycle license or state trail pass?

Visit us at the Verona Police Department to obtain your bicycle license and register your bike in our system. The cost of the license is $3.00. Getting a license is not required, but it will help us to identify your bike in the event it is stolen or lost.

We do not sell Wisconsin State trail passes, but you can purchase one at Miller and Sons, Kwik Trip, or mail in the form located at:

Show All Answers

1. What is the non-emergency phone number for police?
2. When is the lobby open?
3. How do I request a police record or crash report?
4. How do I pay my citation?
5. When does alternate side parking begin/end? How does it work?
6. Can I have the police watch my house/property while I'm away?
7. Do you offer fingerprinting?
8. Can I host a block party and shut down part of my street?
9. Do you offer car seat checks?
10. How do I get a bicycle license or state trail pass?
11. Do you take back old prescription drugs or medications?
12. How has the Chief responded to questions received from the community, from May 27 through June 8, 2020?