The free e-waste drop off event for City residents will be on Saturday, October 23, at 410 Investment Ct, from 8am-3pm. E-waste includes TVs, computers, printers, computer monitors, DVD players, VCRs, fax machines, cell phones, and other computer parts and accessories, The City normally charges fees for disposal of e-waste, which is prohibited by state law from being sent to a landfill. For one day only, City residents may drop off these items free of charge.
Please follow the guidelines for drop off to help ensure the event is as efficient and safe as possible:
- Put all e-waste items in the trunk or rear storage of your vehicle.
- Be ready to provide proof of City of Verona residency.
- Remain in your vehicle during drop off; City staff will unload your items from the back of your vehicle.
- Follow all other recommended health orders due to COVID-19.
- This event is for residential properties, not business/commercial use.