Block Parties

Permit Requirements
Block parties require a special Street Use Permit. There are several important issues residents should be aware of:
  • Permits are granted for a period of 12 hours
  • Selling or dispensing of beer requires a temporary beer license, which must be approved by the city
  • Residents may not barricade or block off streets unless approved by the Verona Police Department and Public Works Department
  • Be conscientious of loud music and impact to surrounding neighbors. The city’s noise ordinance restricts noisy parties and gatherings
For more information, please call the Verona Police Department at 608-845-7623.