Eye-On-Water Setup Instructions
Sorry! Some Eye-on-Water accounts may be temporarily unavailable. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
EYE-ON-WATER ONLINE WATER MONITORING
Water Utility customers who have had a “smart” meter installed now have the ability to monitor their home or business water usage online, with hourly readings, past usage graphing, and other features. To start monitoring your usage, you will need your nine-digit account number (000-0000-00) which can be found on your utility bill.
1. Go to: eyeonwater.com
2. Click on Create Account link.
3. Enter your service area zip code: 53593
4. Enter your EOW account number, which is the same as your nine-digit utility account number, including dashes (000-0000-00).
5. Enter your email address.
6. Create and confirm a password.
7. You will receive a confirmation email from BEACON. You must verify your email and address by clicking on the email link. Once you do, you can sign in using your email and password.
You can also download the Eye-On-Water app on your Android or iPhone by searching for “eye on water” in the app store. Follow the instructions to register on your phone. For customers who would like to monitor multiple accounts with one sign-in, please register for one account and then contact City of Verona Sewer & Water at (608) 845-6695.
Monitoring enables customers to detect leaks from toilets, outside hose bibs, or appliance failures, as well as seasonal usage. Please note: Historical data starts July 2016 for most customers, or whenever their smart meter was installed, whichever is later. If you are unsure if you have a smart meter, or do not have one yet and would like to have one installed (at no charge) please call Public Works at (608) 845-6695 to schedule a meter change-out.